Wednesday 25 March 2015

What would you always do before hanging out?

What would you always do before hanging out?  My friends usually say hey Heidi, you are very fragrant today! yep =) There is an one thing I will never forget before hanging out which is choosing a perfume to represent my daily emotion.  In the summer, I got a new perfume from my auntie and I love its smelling so badly which is Channel Alluare. I remember the first perfume I got when I was 16 is Elizabeth Arden, Green tea Perfume. 

Anyway, I discovery another flawless produce recently, The Penhaligon's perfume from the United Kingdom.  
I was totally attacked by its gorgeous and mysterious appearance besides its smelling.  So I drew a painting of it.






It is widely believed that inspirations are come from life,
When you feel stressful , just stop doing anything 
and try find sth that you are interested.
I am sure u will enjoy it;)  Heidi 

No comments:

Post a Comment